Subject: [Leica] No Nikon Df here?!
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 21:17:03 +0530

Gene,
Except it has the D4 sensor in a cheaper package, which is a first,
and can meter with non AI lenses as well - no use for both of us as we
have a D4 already! I think it is a good street shooters body - smaller
and lighter for a DSLR, with exceptional low light performance. I
think they are taking on Sony, actually. (-:
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] No Nikon Df here?!)
Message from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] No Nikon Df here?!)