Subject: [Leica] New web site - opinions please.
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 18:29:08 -0600

Gerry,

I am in the process of refurbing my site also.  Yahoo web hosting no longer
supports MS Front Page, so I am using MS Web Expression to see how that
works out.  The only comment is that the download link downloads files
sufficient to make an 11x17 or so print (6mb jpg files).  Not sure you
wanted that.

Ken