Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bar Mitzvah
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 23:30:08 -0800

Thanks, Gerry, Rick, George and Geoff!  I had the misfortune to sit
behind some Very Important Person of the Congregation.  She didn't
notice what I was doing until three-quarters of the way through the
ceremony.  Then something unrelated to me caused her to turn around and
she saw my camera. At which point she felt it her duty to leave her seat
and inform me that they did not permit cameras in the sanctuary. I said,
"There's no flash," but she was adamant. I still sneaked this last one
because of who was in it, but didn't dare shoot any more, as my cousin's
family will be returning there in the future. Meanwhile, others were
using cell phones and I saw several flashes.  Oh, well.

I just had to do a B&W version of this one.
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/10694234615/>

"The family" is my family--the young man is my cousin's son. I'm sure
they're going to be really happy to have these. VIP lady notwithstanding.

--Peter