Subject: [Leica] Leica Lens- Fuji XE-1 lens corrections
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 18:25:08 +0000

I doubt you need them, Leica lenses are designed to be used on film as well.
Some of the other manufacturers lenses do not seem as well corrected, no
other camera to use them on, and have some software correction in balance
with a much lower price tag - also you will only be using the central part
of the image....

john

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Leica Lens- Fuji XE-1 lens corrections)
Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Leica Lens- Fuji XE-1 lens corrections)