Subject: [Leica] Fall Colors: The sad history of our fig tree
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 17:09:37 +1030

Hi Herb,

Lovely colours.

It's spring here, not fall, so my fig tree is at the other end of its
cycle.  I prune it every few years and find that the next year after a very
hard prune it sometimes don't fruit much, but the year after that it
typically fruits very heavily.  They are amazing trees and the fruit is
incredible.  Good luck.

Marty