Subject: [Leica] Fall Colors: The sad history of our fig tree
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 10:02:46 +0100

Beautiful light on your fig leaves!  Good luck on getting figs, too.  We
have 8 fig bushes at the farm and this year we had so many figs I couldn't
can, dry or preserve all of them.  The bees and the birds helped themselves
to most of the figs on one of our bushes that is the size of a small house.
 There are 3 varieties of figs here, but no white ones.  I love figs in
every way but especially ripe and warm, right off the tree.

Tina