Subject: [Leica] IMG: Good-bye
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 01:46:29 +0100

Hi Jay,

Thank you to have post this picture, I like it very much!!! as you know the
photographers we don?t have many chances to have good pictures of us except
when another photographer made it, in the familial occasions I never appear
in the pictures?.

You have do an excellent work in Barcelona, every time I see age one of your
pictures I?m stunned with the sharpness and B&W quality! but I was really
surprised too seeing your effort and good knowledge of Catalan words for the
Castellers and others, even saying ?comiat!?, very nice my friend, you are
already another Catalan in the world!

I still have to post some pictures, I?m in a certain overbooking
photographic work?

Cheers
Lluis

El 10/11/2013, a las 03:21, Jay Burleson <leica at jayburleson.com> escribi?: