Subject: [Leica] IMG: Good-bye
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 18:00:25 -0800

You are more than welcome, Lluis, and thank you for the kind words on my
Barcelona photos.
I look forward to coming back and seeing more of your fun city.

As to the Catalan, Google Translate is the answer... ;-)

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Good-bye)