Subject: [Leica] Storm clearing Yosemite - Now B&W
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:55:36 -0800

All wonderful, but this one in b&w takes the cake & eats it too:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f3_001/y/Yosemite-6215-Edit-2.jpg.html

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Message from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Storm clearing Yosemite - Now B&W)