Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Hill Town of Italy
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 18:25:31 -0800

231 is beautiful! I could live there...
But all this about food & no pictures of it?!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Hill Town of Italy)