Subject: [Leica] for those interested in future Leica developments
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 18:15:03 +1000

Nothing in that article! Photokina should be interesting. I would bet money
on some sort of commemorative products for 2014 though! If so that will
annoy the web Leica-istas who will be outraged at such frivolity instead of
(insert desired "serious" camera spec here).
Of course I've lost beer here before betting on some future Leica
development, what would I know?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman