Subject: [Leica] OT: Call for Technies Mac users's help - monitor calibration using i1 display pro
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 12:24:35 -0800

Philippe:
My process is basically:
Install the software.
Follow the instructions and set White point: 6500k; Luminance 120.
Save the profile and reboot.

Download the following and put it on your desktop (you can use it each time
you profile if you want):
http://timgrey.com/download/PDITarget.jpg
Print it from your printer.
Compare it to the image downloaded on your screen. Colors should be good
but in my experience the screen view will be brighter than your print. Just
go to settings/displays and reduce the brightness until they look alike.
Should be good to go.

I'm assuming you're using good printer profiles?
Best,
Bob