Subject: [Leica] OT: Call for Technies Mac users's help - monitor calibration using i1 display pro
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 22:19:29 +0100

Thanks Doug,

I have never been able to memorize the Apple's pet names for the
software :-(
The box says 10.5 or 10.6, which I interpret as minimal requirements.

It downloaded an upgrade on the Imac running 10.8.5 when I installed
it and seems to work.

My larger I-Mac still runs 10.5.8 and I haven't tried to intall the
sofware yet.

The third mac is in between and is at ALice's place so I'll know next
weekend and will report.

Anyways, this all seems far too complicated for me right now ...

Thanks for your warning :-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 17 nov. 13 ? 22:00, Doug Herr a ?crit :