Subject: [Leica] OT: Call for Technies Mac users's help - john
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:33:08 +0100

Thanks john,

it always reminds me of those strange nicknames given to military
aircraft instead of their real ID ... badger, hip, and the like.
Which makes it so difficult for the layman in me to keep up with.
They're in no logical order, not even alphabetic.
It will be my Columbus syndrome -which came first? sort of- that makes
my brains turn to jelly when I read them :-(
Yet, it is the only piece of information I'd need .....

Thanks anyway, I'll keep your message as a reminder :-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 18 nov. 13 ? 00:56, John McMaster a ?crit :