Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: rainy Brussels
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 19:58:02 +0000

Nathan,

So do I ;-) It's a good image of the Square. I am afraid I would have been
sheltering in my hotel on a night like that!

Glad to see your Uncle Joseph looking so well. It's a photo that says a lot.

Although I like the images, certainly on my screen they are less sharp than
the
colour shots, particularly the one of what I take to be Covent Garden. For
example Uncle Joseph's collar is pin-sharp, but his face and hair aren't, yet
they must be at the same distance from the screen to within a cm or two. Is
that
the conversion process or the camera? BTW what camera is it?

Best regards,

Peter