Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chestnut Festival
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 19:08:00 +0000

Tina,

Lovely shot. As it probably has been for many years.

I didn't know that such festivals existed. Then I went to one a few weeks
ago in
Marradi NE of Florence. I couldn't believe that you could do so much with
chestnuts. Did you try the chocolate with chestnut and fruit deserts?
Amazing!
I understand that until recently the villagers subsisted throughout the
winter
on chestnuts even in the larger communes.

I must post mine too.

Peter

--

Dr Peter Dzwig