Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 47
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 23:55:41 +0000

That would be the same time as I photograph the aviating porcine? There is
not much to snap with regard to people most of the time, sat down eating
lunch or jogging, there are not the coffee shops of Europe in NZ :-( Also my
lunchtime walks are to get away from people and clear my thoughts ;-)

john

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] NZ PAW 47)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] NZ PAW 47)