Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 47
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 00:10:26 -0000

As I walked through the verdant Irish countryside today, and past the
oinking enclosures of resting winged piglets, I saw little knots of green
jerseyed figures anxiously fumbling their rosary beads through Wintergreened
fingers and offering beseeching prayers to
http://saints.sqpn.com/saint-anthony-the-abbot/

Pigs might just fly!

However, I suspect it might be just in my dreams.....
:-)
Douglas