Subject: [Leica] Chicago LUG Dinner 29 November with Alastair Firkin
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 19:27:37 -0600

Hello, gang:

It's RSNA (Radiological Society of North America) time and Alastair Firkin
has migrated to Chicago for this year's event. Some of us will gather with
Alastair at 6:30 p.m. Friday night, 29 November, at The Saloon, 200 East
Chestnut (northeast across the street from Water Tower Place in The
Seneca).

Want to be sure Chicago and Chicago-area LUG folks I may have carelessly
omitted, or not known about when sending the initial notice  to the "usual
suspects," get the word and join us if their schedules allow. And maybe
some of this summer's* Barcelona Crew* can make  surprise appearances;
always room for one or two more.

Please RSVP to me -- on- or off-list -- by noon, Wednesday, 27 November.
Want to give the restaurant an accurate headcount before Thanksgiving. Also
feel free to aim questions my way.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Greg Rubenstein