Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tu Hwnt I’r Bont Tearoom, Wales - Richard
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 17:41:10 -0800

Blame the Welsh for the sparse use of all 26 letters of the alphabet...

One day I'll make some big prints, I'm just glad to be able to do 13"
wide at the moment.
And the combination of the MM & 50 AA is extraordinarily sharp.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMG: Tu Hwnt I’r Bont Tearoom, Wales)