Subject: [Leica] B&W visualization
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 11:19:38 -0800

I used to walk around with an orange filter as well as a polarizer on a
necklace for viewing the world in B&W.  (Red worked also aside from the
fact that it over-dramatized everything.)  I find with the color M9, the
ability to do multi-color filtering as well as experience has caused me to
no longer do that, but I'll be very curious if the Sony A7r I've ordered
will allow me to view, again and easily, through an "orange" filter (or B&W
at all).

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com