Subject: [Leica] What do YOU do with "last year's cameras"?
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 06:16:24 +0800

Hi Jayanand,
I shall be very interested in your continuous tracking AF experience with
the XE 2.
I will likely order one when it is no longer bundled with the zoom lens.
Cheers
Howard

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:38:06 +0530
From: Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] What do YOU do with "last year's cameras"?
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Howard,
You hit the nail on the head. I have two sons and any amount of
nephews/nieces who think they have every right to filch my cameras and
lenses as and when they want. In fact the new ones usually come in
when the ones in use disappear! In the last few months, both my X Pro
1 and XE 1 have been nationalized by my two sons, virtually forcing
me, against my wishes, of course, to order an XE 2...(-:
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] What do YOU do with "last year's cameras"?)