Subject: [Leica] Computer Help
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 08:33:07 +1000

OK so your hardware has previously worked to let you use those larger
drives in that enclosure.
That narrows the complications a lot.
Can you take a look in your disk management and see what the partitions
look like in the other larger physical disks? If those are definitely
showing single partitions containing the whole 3TB or more, you know that
this is only an issue with that individual physical disk. A full partition
and then full format is where I would start.

By the way that's a lot of Terabytes of files!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman