Subject: [Leica] Christmas Day on the LUG - A Question
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 18:11:42 -0800

Had a thought today about our world-wide LUG family.
I believe that John McMaster is the first one on the list to start
Christmas Day, but who is the last?
One of our Alaska luggers, or do we have anyone in the Pacific on this
side of the dateline?
--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Christmas Day on the LUG - A Question)