Subject: [Leica] Christmas Day on the LUG - A Question
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 17:05:03 -0800

Hi Jay,
I think the last of the LUG breed on Chrstmas day are those living on the
west coast of North America?

As I believe Hawaii is just on the other side and has moved into the next
day long before we do here on the west coast of Canada?

I have not sent cards for years as I start about 4 a.m phoning Europe
wishing friends and relatives a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Nope not very expensive if
you make it a quick "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" and on your way to the next and next
country. Far cheaper than cards and postage!

A far nicer personal wish than a cold dead card!

cheers,
Dr. ted