Subject: [Leica] Clementine our grand cat
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 11:07:28 +0800

Hi Luggers,
We were at the University of Hong Kong Senior Common Room last night for
faculty Christmas dinner and afterwards we went to our daughter Katie's
apartment for drinks and putting presents under the tree. Katie and her
husband Ian have a cat, Clementine, which we call our grand cat and here she
is - with Katie and Ian.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK201314/ClemKateIanBwW.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/k3976jk

Taken with the Fuji X100s with newly installed firmware updates 1/100 at
f2.0 ISO 5000, developed in CS 6 - no noise reduction applied.
The firmware lets you set the minimum shutter  speed when you set auto ISO -
just like Nikons. Very practical. I set 1/100 and ISO 6400 Max
and forget about it.

Son Russell is arriving this afternoon from Tokyo so the Christmas
festivities officially start. If I don't get a chance to come back on the
LUG before
Christmas I take this opportunity to wish every one Happy Holidays and the
Best in the New Year.

Cheers

Howard

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Clementine our grand cat)