Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook off to slow start
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 15:46:30 +0100
References: <3e4b31e546e32f586888a20e8bf8c801@mail.gmail.com><B872BF77-5621-4940-B451-BB1B52380A0E@frozenlight.eu><B337303E-D281-4782-9E84-33F26FA78721@gmail.com><807E4AC3-FE62-4555-99FC-BCD2E4709B76@frozenlight.eu><0052F424-A190-4ED0-A657-744F4CD199D6@gmail.com><6AA4F034-5EE4-4D36-ADEF-3E126B75142F@frozenlight.eu><1B327344-8457-483A-98C6-0F085BAB62B5@gmail.com><60E524DFE0FD4124A53607A8E3CD41FC@syneticfeba505> <A0BB6FDF-323F-4379-AC1F-B453E70BBD79@frozenlight.eu> <4A5C79F6563E4DA7B4B14D4D7601881C@syneticfeba505>

Dear Ted, thank you for these kind words. I give up. I will send my two pics
to Jim this weekend. It is made slightly easier by the fact that one is a
given, the delightful Mariela from Barcelona:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/uploads/2013/38_25.jpg
So I only have to select one :-)

But I am sticking to the Leica thing, and so only pictures taken with the
M8, or pictures taken with the Fuji X-Pro 1 and a Leica lens are eligible
for selection.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman