Subject: [Leica] Reports show Sony A7r has vibration problems with long lenses, especially when tripod mounted
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 00:03:37 +0000

Shutter vibrations of a light camera (only A7R) suspended from a lens on a
tripod, lens throat/adapters are too weak to take the leverage of a big lens
(same as the M). Sony have got the camera, even on self-timer, closing the
shutter and then immediately taking the shot. This closing shutter seems to
set up vibration which can affect the shot. Self-timer should close shutter,
settle down and then take the shot...

john

In reply to: Message from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Reports show Sony A7r has vibration problems with long lenses, especially when tripod mounted)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Reports show Sony A7r has vibration problems with long lenses, especially when tripod mounted)