Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 12:46:17 -0800

One day away and the preparations continue.  It is Pie time today.

Margie adding the leaves to the top of the pie
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/f/pie-7184.jpg.html

Two pies fresh from the oven
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/f/pie-7185.jpg.html

And in a bit more pleasing setting, after they have cooled a bit.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/f/pie-7190.jpg.html

I could not document this more, as I was busy cutting apples, stirring
cranberries and cherries, zesting oranges and lemons, measuring ingredients,
and doing dishes.  Second cook to the master....

Like this pie, I hope you all have something special this time of year.  The
fun of the holiday is being with those you love and working together to make
this time of year a wonderful experience, even if you (me) are far from home.

Aram

Aram Langhans

Semi-Retired (Retarded) Science Teacher
and unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Merry Christmas)