Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scotch tasting - Jayanand
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 18:20:40 -0800

 From left to right:
Jim Beam Signature Craft 12
Tomatin 15
Auchentoshan Three Wood
Lost Distillery Auchnagie
Macallan Cask Strength
Highland Park 12
Glenmorangie Ealanta
Glenmorangie Signet
Talisker Storm
Lagavulin Distillers Edition
Ardbog Liited Release (NOT regular Ardbeg...)

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Scotch tasting - Jayanand)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Scotch tasting)