Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scotch tasting - Ted
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 18:24:24 -0800

Ted, thank you, and you are more than welcome!
Next time, I'll be a little more prepared & take some better shots.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMG: Scotch tasting)