Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scotch tasting - Jayanand
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (piers@hemy.org)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 00:23:17 +0000

Thank you, Jay, for introducing me to ArdbOg. I will be sure to look out
for it in my local bar, which already introduced me to Ardbeg Uigedal. Very
highly recommended (Tina, if you like Laphroaig and Lagavulin, you should
look for it).

Hmm, I just checked here:

http://www.theanderson.co.uk/scotchlist.pdf , looks like it isn't available
yet, but lots of others are :-)

Piers
My favorite is Laphroaig which I see on the shelf in the back.  Lagavulin
is also very, very acceptable ;-)

Tina

--
Tina Manley