Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year to Brian and All Luggers!
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 19:44:54 -0600

I noticed this as well. I figured it was some setting that needed to be
adjusted. Finding it in a camera store without a manual and a couple of
hours would have been pretty impossible. Keep trying. It is (???????) there
somewhere.

Frank Filippone
. Also- when checking focus, the red rectangle and its magnification seem to
go out quickly - you have to be real quick to get the fine focus adjusted
before you lose the magnification.