Subject: [Leica] The End of Cameras
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 12:15:08 -0500 (EST)

It is VERY cold today, snowing, and a blizzard is forecast for this evening.
I've gassed the snowblower, filled the generator tank and made sure we have
plenty of food for the next few days. Now I have plenty of time to read.
One of the most interesting and perceptive articles on current trends in
photography that I have seen in some time is by Craig Mod in the current
issue of the New Yorker magazine. It's really worth a read. What do Luggers
think about his conclusions?
Larry Z