Subject: [Leica] A Star Ferry Screen Tap shot
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 10:07:59 +0800

Hi Bob,
Many of the camera shops in Kimberley Court have been replaced by clothing,
watch and jewelry stores - the result of demand from the tidal wave of
mainland visitors. David Chan is still there, of course. The photo was taken
at 1/400 f8.0 ISO 1000, slightly cropped in PS, and sharpened to 100% radius
1.0. The little 45mm f1.8 Oly is a very sharp lens.
Cheers
Howard