Subject: [Leica] A Star Ferry Screen Tap shot
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 21:47:35 -0600

Thanks, Howard.  I assume there are still enough dealers to keep the HKLUG
engaged.

I have the 45mm Oly; I ordered one after Ken Carney loaned me his for a
weekend..  I use it on my Panasonic GF-1.  I was thinking about adding a
Panasonic GX-7 but the new Oly is quite tempting.  It sure would be nice if
we had a camera store in Oklahoma City that carried either the Panasonic or
Olympus lines. I know what a Leica feels and handles like but these new
mirrorless cameras require a stretch of imagination to visualize.

--Bob