Subject: [Leica] OT: I've retired
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 18:36:37 -0800

Thanks so much to to all who responded and wished me well. Retirement is
obviously a major decision, and I'm glad to hear so much encouragement
and experiences from all of you.

Brian: Please keep working. Ted: 100, 101, 102, who's counting?

Tina and Larry: To quote (from memory Professor Higgins):"My hobby is
phonetics. It is also my profession, Happy is the man* whose hobby is
also his profession." I spent many years working at what I fell into
that made money (and thank goodness it was interesting when the business
types didn't ruin it). Now my hobbies *will* be my profession, and I get
to choose how hard I work--God and the Universe willing.

Alan: I've really enjoyed your "wayback" posts. Somewhere in the 30
boxes of stuff from my late parents that sit in my attic is "The
Motherlode," a box of Kodachromes from the late 50s-70s that are the
chronicle my family's life. I found, stole and scanned the ones from the
early 50s I found when they moved here. I'm looking forward to finding
and feeding the missing decades into the scanner.

--Peter

* - He should have said "person"

Replies: Reply from jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus) ([Leica] OT: I've retired)