Subject: [Leica] 2013 Numbers
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 13:57:18 -0800

My totals are much more modest.

E-M5--------1995
M8------------198
Total--------2293

The M8 is feeling neglected. The E-M5 was the shiny new thing, so it got
more attention. Also, the E-M5 is much better in low light and a more
versatile travel camera than the M8. And my two eye surgeries plus a
"procedure" made focusing the Leica difficult to impossible for several
months.

Interestingly, despite the eye surgeries, I still took more photos in
2013 than in 2012, and slightly more than 2011.  I didn't do any
scanning this year, but that's going to change this year when I get my
hands on some old family photos that are calling me from their boxes in
the attic.  Now all I have to do is find them amongst the other relics.  :-)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] 2013 Numbers)