Subject: [Leica] Funny florescent yellow camera bag vid
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 15:06:38 -0500

So the idea of roll down clasps has been around before!
I notice there is a second bag in the yellow water resistant series  of
three total bags, the 40L which is a back pack which uses very heavy very
hard to pull zippers.
A previous larger backpack in the serious used the tall roll down approach
again.
The zippers seems like a vast improvement to dropping your camera gear down
into a bottomless yellow pit.

Here is the series. With large yellow pix. And vids.
The http://www.lowepro.com/dryzone

On 1/5/14 1:43 PM, "Tina Manley" <images at comporium.net> wrote:

> Not Pelicans.  I have one of those and it's great but heavy to try to carry
on
> your back!  These are Dry Bags made of heavy plastic that roll down
several
> times and then clasp together.  They are great for keeping film
dry, if there
> is no moisture in there to start with!

Tina

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 1:35 PM,