Subject: [Leica] Funny florescent yellow camera bag vid
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 22:10:08 -0500

Also think about sling bags. Backpacks with one strap. They are in effect
shoulder bags which look like backpacks. They can but out of the way as in
around on your back but also be right in  front of you to take your camera
in and out of fast.
And you can drop the whole thing into another waterproof case or bag.

As of about two weeks ago I found that when I look at the bag section on the
B&H site there is a SLING section.

http://tinyurl.com/opaxs3q
They have 92 different sling bags in there now. Its got to be the fastest
growing bag market segment.
>From  Ape Case
Crumpler (made in Austria)
Domke (made in USA)
Kata (made in Israel)
Manfrotto.
Tamrac and Tenba. Make in the same far away Galaxy