Subject: [Leica] The Real Cost of Leicas
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 03:10:27 -0500

We could compare the M6 to the current MP, since they're very similar and
the MP replaced the M6 in the line. The M6 was always expensive compared
to the top-of-the-line Nikon and Canon cameras like the F3hp or Canon New
F1, but I don't think the difference was as great as the difference
between the MP and the last top-line Canon and Nikon film bodies (F6 and
EOS 1V), both of which can still be bought new today.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook