Subject: [Leica] The Real Cost of Leicas
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 22:05:24 -0500

The M8 has lost considerable value over time. Just like all digital
cameras. If you went to sell your M9, you'd lose on it too, for the same
reason. Of course, as a professional, resale value is not really
important; the real return on investment is the money you make selling the
photos you make with the camera.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography