Subject: [Leica] Using Leicas - and discussing the Yearbook
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 17:50:13 +1000

I think I may have just worked this out. Are some people saying obliquely
that they don't agree with some part of what I announced? Speak up clearly
if you want to put forward a different view. Everyone's view is of the same
value as members.
Are some people not happy that I will be editing the 2014 edition?/
Only Duane, Brian and I put our names forward.
Did someone else feel they wanted to volunteer?

I already said that the requirements for the photos will be the same as
they always have been (any camera, any lens you want) Do you not agree with
that? For the current one there were more Leica photos submitted than not.
I said I would keep the tradition of photos of Leica equipment on the
cover. Do you not agree with that?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman