Subject: [Leica] OT: letting go
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 19:32:31 -0800

One of my New Year's Resolutions calls for significantly reducing the amount
of shelf space taken up by photography-related paraphernalia that I have not
touched in five or more years. According to my spouse who is blessed with an
unerring eye in such matters, some 40 Kodak carousel trays head the list. It
is irrelevant whether the slides have been scanned because I am not going to
scan them now anyway,

What does one do with carousel trays these days? Put them in the trash? I
shall be grateful for candid advice based on experience.

Oliver (M6, M8, no other camera)

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] OT: letting go)
Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] OT: letting go)
Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] OT: letting go)