Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 53, Issue 64
From: bruceslomovitz at comcast.net (BRUCE)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 15:22:51 +0000 (UTC)

FS Leica M3 Single Stroke overhauled in approximately 2008 by CRR Luton. New
leatherette.

The expert overhaul of this beautiful M3 was completed several years ago by
Peter Grisafi of CRR Luton. I wanted Peter to remove a couple of small dents
from the top plate. The camera was originally produced in silver chrome. I
followed Peter's advice to strip and refinish the plates in black. Peter
added beautiful new leatherette, overhauled (re-silvered) the rangefinder,
and replaced various bits, including the lens mount, advance lever, and
various other chrome bits. Lines are bright and beautiful. He checked and
calibrated everything else and assured me that the shutter mechanism
(including shutter curtain) would last another fifty years. It's priced at
$1,200 or best offer.

Please email me with any questions or offers at bruceslomovitz at
comcast.net .

Thanks.

Bruce S.