Subject: [Leica] Leica X vario
From: jeffwill_nz at yahoo.fr (jeff Williams)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:55:37 +1300

LFI magazine is running a competition ending late February where photos have
to be taken on a leica X camera,  and if you don't have one Leica will lend
you one!
I phoned the New Zealand distributor and was offered a loan camera for a
week,  took my photos and submitted my entry.  Personally I thought this was
a very generous offer,  the only downside being I loved the X vario and am
now wondering how I can buy one!
Others may wish to take up Leica's offer!

Regards from NZ
Jeff le kiwi

Replies: Reply from gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Leica X vario)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Leica X vario)