Subject: [Leica] OT - Fuji X-E1 and X-Pro1 question
From: jeffwill_nz at yahoo.fr (Jeff Williams)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 22:13:10 +0000 (GMT)

Our local dealer is doing final discounts on these bodies so I thought I'd
look at one to use my Leica M lenses manually. Got an adapter which is not
the Fuji one. When mounting the lens everything looks ok and can take the
photo is aperture mode but cannot get a speed indication. When displaying
the photo there is no shutter speed info either.

Is it possible to use the X-Pro1 or X-E1 in aperture mode with Leica M
lenses and get some indication of the shutter speed?
Sorry if this has been previously discussed but I only read the LUG every
few days!
Best wishes for the festive season from Auckland!
Kind regards
Jeff_le_kiwi

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] OT - Fuji X-E1 and X-Pro1 question)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] OT - Fuji X-E1 and X-Pro1 question)