Subject: [Leica] More A7r Test... this time with 50mm non-native lenses.....
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 18:13:47 -0600

I was looking through my stuff and saw some Zeiss T* lenses from the
film era, c. 1970: 25mm Distagon 2.8, 50mm Planar 1.4 and 135mm 2.8.
Just curious as to how they would do a digital such as the Sony - I'm
thinking they are probably behind the curve but thought I would see if
anyone had any input.  I had good results with them in the olden days.

Ken