Subject: [Leica] Richard is here!!
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 21:18:16 +0800

Hi Luggers,
As Richard has already reported, he is here in Hong Kong and exploring old
and new corners of his old home town.
Here he is prowling for pictures along Hollywood Road in the Mid levels

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK201314/RichMannHKw.jpg.html>

As you can see he is well equipped to handle any subject!

We went along to Mui Wo on Lantau Island where Richard's grandparents lived
and tried to retrace the past.

We walked along Silvermine beach:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK201314/SilverMineByw.jpg.html>

and took pictures of the sea birds - here's a cormorant:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK201314/Cormorantw.jpg.html>

As you can see the air was not very clear - a combination of humidity and
smog.

Richard shot with his M9 and Fuji Film pano and I shot with my Fuji X100s
and the Oly  E - M - 1.

One of the greatest pleasures of the LUG is to meet its members face to face
and have the chance
to exchange life stories. We are having a fine time doing that.

Please look large. C&C always welcome.

Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Richard is here!!)