Subject: [Leica] Infra-red on the X-Pro1 [Or Monochrom]
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 07:42:11 -0800

Looks like the sunny 16 rule, or there abouts, yields a light attenuation of
about 3-4 stops... Really good.

Adding to the lust.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

One of the advantages of the Monochrom is how easy it is to do IR - I make
no claims for this photo except that - as an experiment - I just added the
Heliopan 715  filter and pointed it on a reasonably sunny day at my front
gate ... it was never that easy with the M6. On the other hand once one has
got passed the 'gee it is really easy to do IR' I haven't really found a
subject which has called out for it

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lgreen666/13-07-07_infrared_024.jpg.html

Leopold
leopoldgreen at mac.com